We are looking for the very best people. Does this sound like you?
Are you looking for an exciting job in a fun fast paced environment?
We have a part-time/full-time openings for a Carpet Cleaning Technician.
During the training phase, your job would be to assist the Lead Technician in all duties necessary to provide a quality carpet and upholstery or tile and grout cleaning experience for our clients.
Basic Job description (Not limited to)
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Assist in cleaning when Lead Technician is performing other job responsibilities.
- Apply protection and deodorizers; or agents and color seal to carpet and furniture or tile and grout.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Clean vehicle at end of each day.
- Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and items on truck.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning van or other vehicle. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If this sounds like you please fill out the form below and upload your resume. No Calls Please.
Thank you, Milton Green